Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just the rules :)

I realized that for those of you who haven't read all the books, like I have. You might be wonder what exactly is The Eat Clean Diet? So here are the basics.

1. Eat six small meals each day two and a half to three hours apart.

2. Eat breakfast every day, within an hour of rising.

3. Make your last meal three hours before bed.

4.Eat a combination of lean protein and complex carbohydrates at each meal.

5. Eat sufficient healthy fats every day.

6. Drink two to three liters of water each day.

7. Carry a cooler packed with Clean foods each day.

8. Depend on fresh fruits and vegetables for fiber, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.

9. Adhere to proper portion sizes.

10. Eat only foods that have not been overly processed or doused in chemicals, saturated and trans fat and/ or toxins.

From The Eat Clean Diet Stripped by Tosca Reno

So there you have it. The basic rules. Now as for my own rules. I will be weighing in once a week. (Friday) And recording my measurements, weight, body fat percentage, and my goals, once a month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment