Friday, September 2, 2011

The Idea

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! This is the first blog I have EVER done. So please bare with me.

I have to decided to do this blog to hold myself accountable on my dieting adventure. I am strict for the first 3 days and then somehow something always happens. :( So just to make sure that doesn't happen AGAIN, I will be posting everyday. I think this will make things easier for me knowing that by cheating I will be ruining my whole experiment and letting down all of my followers. With that said, let me explain what I will be doing.

Have you ever watched the movie Julie & Julia?  If you haven't you need to! :) Not only is it a great movie, it is where I got my idea. While in a book store one day about 2 years ago looking for a book about Cancer. I stumbled across The Eat Clean Diet Recharged by Tosca Reno. I looked like a good book so I bought it. And that's where it all started! I have now read ALMOST every book in Tosca series with the exception of The Eat Clean Diet for Men, which I am currently reading. And Tosca's new book Just the Rules. Which is due to hit the shelves this September. I can't wait!

Like Julie (in the movie Julie & Julia) I will be cooking and dieting my way through ALL of Tosca books and following all of her advice. I will be starting with Cooler 1. Finishing my weight loss goal with the Week 2 meal plan from The Eat Clean Diet Stripped. And then continuing to cook my way through each and every book in Tosca series until I have tried every single recipe. I am so excited to be sharing this blog with all of you. And I hope this journey is as exciting for you as it will be for me.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting for you!! I too, have watched Julie and Julia!! Love, love that movie! I was just wondering though about how, and when you plan all your meals, and what really motivated you to make this commitment? Look forward to your reply;) Nicole~

    ReplyDelete