Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 3, Cooler 1 Part 2

The rest of my day was filled with outdoor activity. We took Tera to the park. And we all played until it was almost dark. I have veered off from the actually Cooler 1 plan in the book. I am still following all the rules but I having trouble sticking to the schedule. So I just kind of winging it. Really just switching things up. My dinner was AMAZING!!!! I had a bison steak. I cooked it just perfectly. I seared each side and then put it in the oven at 425 for 6 minutes. It was just slightly pink on the inside and DELICIOUS!!! I am loving the cooler 1 this time and I'm feeling great! SUPER EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!! Oh here is the rest of my menu from today.

Lunch: Spinach, radishes, cucumber, and chicken drizzled with balsalmic vinegar & a sweeet potato, 32ozs of water

Snack: Tuna, a little less than half an apple & 5 small cherry tomatoes, 32ozs of water

Dinner: Bison steak, sweet potato, asparagus, 32ozs of water

Until tomorrow my friends!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jaci, just found your blog, I'm also following Tosca's plan, although I don't have any plans to go through her WHOLE recipe collection (good for you!). I'd love to stay up to date with your progress, so good luck and keep it up! Janice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started following Tosca's receipts as well. Not doing what your doing but I had to make a change. Most of them are really good (I'm not a tofu person) other than that I'm really pleased about how I feel and that the 6 meals a deal actually really makes a big difference. Haven't had any junk food in 3 months. Not even craving it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete