Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 4, Cooler 1

Quote of the day: "There is no great achievement that is not the result of patient working and waiting." ~ J.G. Holland

I'm gonna make this post short and sweet. It has been a long exhausting day of traveling and swimming. I am so tired. I would love nothing more than to be in my bed right now. But I promised you a post everyday. And that is what you will get. I skipped dinner again tonight because there would not have been 3 hours between eating and going to sleep. Here is the meal plan for today.

Breakfast: 16 ozs of water with 1 fresh lemon squeezed into it. 16ozs of water to accompany my breakfast.Cream of wheat topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed & 4 egg whites.

Snack: Protein powder and water, half a pear. 32 ozs of water

Lunch: Bison steak, sweet potato, broccoli & 2 radishes. 32ozs of water

Snack: Chicken breast, radishes, broccoli, cucumber. 32ozs of water

Until tomorrow..........Which is coming very soon for me. Good night my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment