Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 5, Cooler 1; Part 1

Quote of the day: "We all have ability. The difference is how we use it." ~ Stevie Wonder


Good morning! Last night I did not get a lot of sleep so I feel like I am dragging today. I met with a new potential trainer this morning. I went over my fitneess goals with him, and also my meal plan. He gave me 16% off my sessions since he doesn't have to do my  meal plans :) I will be going back in a few hour to work out with him. I have to wait until Jon gets home from work so he can watch the baby. The daycare at the gym was closed or we would've did the training session while I was there this morning.
I'm going to prep my snack as soon as I'm done here. I'm not sure what I will have yet. This Cooler plan is starting to get really boring for me. This is where the hard part starts! But I am determined not to give up! I CAN DO THIS!!!! :)

Breakfast: 16ozs water, Oatmeal topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed, 4 egg whites.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm on my own fitness journey and recently picked up Tosca's Eat-Clean Diet Recharged, which I found as I became a new fan of the Oxygen magazine after a friend introduced me to it - and I love it! (I found your blog after Tosca posted it on facebook). If you're interested in reading about my fitness journey I am blogging here: http://abarsness.blogspot.com/

    Good luck to you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie! I would love to follow along with your blog. I feel like the more people I follow, the more motivated I become. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete