Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 8, 9, 10; Cooler 1

Quote of the day: "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." ~ Albert Einstein

I am back!!! We have been out of town for a wedding & family birthday party. I apoligize for not writing while I was away. I was SO BUSY!!!!! But I am proud to report that I survived both events without cheating. I am amazed at how strong I've been. I never thought I could do it before. And now I feel empowered to do even more. Here are my meal plans for the last couple days. *note I did have to substitute a few things here and there to accommodate my diet plan. So that should explain some of the weird combos :)

DAY 8:

Breakfast: 16 ozs glass of lemon water. 4 egg whites, and oatmeal topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.

Snack: 4 hard boiled eggs, an apple and 16 ozs of water.

Lunch: Chicken Salad water with lemon

Snack:  I skipped my snack this day. BAD BAD BAD!!!!

Dinner: Chicken breast, millet and brocolli. Water

DAY 9:

Breakfast: 4 egg whites, Oatmeal topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen & 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.  Water & tea

Snack: Chicken & 1/2 Pear coffee

Lunch: Chicken, sweet potato, brocolli & water

Snack:  Protein powder & 1/2  pear, water

Dinner: Chicken, sweet potato, green beans & water

DAY 10:

Breakfast: Oatmeal topped with 1 teaspoon bee pollen & 1 tablespoon of flaxseed, 4 egg whites . Water with lemon; coffee.

Snack: 4 Hard boiled eggs & an apple. water

Lunch: Spinach, cucumber, radish salad topped with chicken. And some oatmeal.

Snack: Protein powder, 2 apple slices and a half a cucumber. water

Dinner: Venison, sweet potato, and asparagus. Water

Ok, ok! I know I have had WAY TOO MUCH coffee lately. I'm gonna try to work on that this week. I'll be posted today's meal plan a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment