Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 5, Cooler 1; Part 2

I made it through day 5. WOHOO!!! Tonight was a had one. I cooked turkey. And along with it for my fiance, I made stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, and dinner rolls. I am PROUD to say I did not even so much as lick the spoon! It's amazing to me how strong I have become in just this last 5 days. I am so pleased with myself. I met with a trainer at the gym this evening. He worked me out hard! Everything was burning. I was there for an hour and it only felt like a few minutes. I can't wait for more! But I am gonna be SO SORE tomorrow! Well here is the rest of my meal plan for day 5, then I'm off to bed.

Snack: Protein Powder and water, 1/2 a pear. 16 ozs of water

Lunch: Chicken, cherry tomatoes & spinach topped with balsalmic vinegar & sweet potato. 16 ozs of water

Snack: Chicken, celery, 1/2 an apple. 16 ozs of water

Dinner: Turkey, sweet potato & broccoli. 16ozs of water.

That's it for me. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment