Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 3, Cooler 1 Part 1

Quote for the day: "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction." ~ George Lorimer

I will update this again tonight. But for now here's how my day is looking. I woke up this morning with ENERGY.........YAY!!!! I'm feeling pretty good and only have a tiny trace of a headache. Thank God! Jon (my fiance) wanted to go out to breakfast after church. Which I was not planning on. I didn't wanna be a party pooper, so I said ok. I thought I can do this! Just remember what Tosca says about eating out. I had already ate breakfast so ordering oatmeal and egg white was out. So instead I opted for an egg white omelet, with mushrooms, green pepers & onions, tomato and spinach. NO CHEESE! I also made friends with the waitress and ask if I could have my omelet cooked with Olive Oil. But much to my dismay they didn't have any. :( So I asked for it to be cooked with nothing then. When the server brought it out I was not that impressed. It was crunchy and not good. But I did eat most of it. Totally ingoring Tosca's advice to put half in a doggie bag. I paid for that! I'm still full and feel a little sick. It also included a small bowl of fruit instead of hashbrown. I went with that. I know on the cooler 1 I really should stay away from the fruit that I was serve. I ate 2 grapes and 2 cubes of cantaloupe. I think that will be ok. When I got home I was sure to go on a little walk to try to burn some of it off. It is very hot out though, so my walk didn't last too long. I'm gearing up right now to go on another short one:) Here's is my menu for the day so far.......

Breakfast: 4 egg white, oatmeal topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen, & 1 tablespoon of flaxseed

Snack: Egg white omelet (spinach, tomato, green pepper, onion & mushroom) 2 grapes & 2 cubes of cantaloupe. 2 glasses of water & a cup of BLACK coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment