Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 2, Cooler 1

Quote for the day: "When you determine what you want, you have made the most important decision in your life. You have to know what you want in order to attain it."  ~Douglas Lurtan


Today was a bit better. I still have a headache but it wasn't quite as bad as yesterday. I am expecting to have one tomorrow due to the detoxing process. Other than all that I feel pretty good. I'm not as tired as I have been lately. My energy level is starting to rise. WOHOO!!! Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast: One 16 oz glass of water with 1 lemon squeezed into it. Followed by another glass of
                   water to accompany my breakfast.
                   4 egg whites, Millet topped with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen and 1 tablespoom of
                   flaxseed.

Snack: Chicken & 1/2 an apple; 32 ozs of water

Lunch : Spinach, radishes, cucumber topped with chicken and balsalmic vinegar & a sweet
              potato; 32ozs of water

Snack: Chicken & Cherry tomatoes; 32 ozs of water

I won't be eating dinner tonight because I have to go to bed early. So until tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment