Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 7, Cooler 1

Quote for the day: "Treat yourself as though you are already what you are capable of becoming, and you will become that." ~Goethe

I can't believe I made it to DAY 7!!!!!  Tomorrow is weigh in and I can't wait to see the progress I've made this week. Today I ran out of sweet potatoes, and I had to sub my lunch sweet potato for Millet. I hope that was ok. But since its on the breakfast plan I think it should be.  I woke up with a bit of a headache today. And I also had a craving for strawberry ice cream. Which is weird because I rarely eat ice cream even when I'm not dieting. My daughter is teething tonight and is in a horrible mood, so I'm skipping the gym tonight. I'm not happy about it but oh well. Maybe I'll have to use one of my days this weekend to workout instead and just count tonight as a rest day.

Breakfast: 16 ozs of water with 1 fresh lemon squeexed into it. And another 16 oz glass of water to accompany my meal.
4 egg whites, oatmeal topped with 1 tablespoon og flaxseed and 1 teaspoon of bee pollen

Snack: Protein powder mixed with 8 ozs of water & a 1/2 a pear
16 ozs of water

Lunch: Millet, Romaine lettuce, celery, radishes, and turkey topped with lemon juice.
16 ozs of water

Snack: Turkey, 2 radishes, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 celery sticks and some brocolli florets.
16ozs water

Dinner:

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment