Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 6, Cooler 1

Quote of the day: "Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer." ~ Marcia Wieder

Ok, I'm not gonna lie. I thought about coffee cake from starbucks today. BUT.....I didn't even attempt to go anywhere near it. :) The last few days have been harder. I have thought about a few different sweets here and there. Funny thing though, they've only been a thought. I haven't craved them so badly that I almost blew my whole diet. I think my cravings for junk food might go away sooner than later. YAY! Well I planned at the very beginning that I was going to follow Tosca's Cooler 1 meal plan by the book. I have found that is harder to do than I thought. Somedays your just craving other things. So now I understand why she says it is just a guideline. Today I guess I was really in the mood for turkey and asparagus. I went to the gym again today. This whole thing is really starting to motivate me. I have been strong and not cheated soley because of this blog. And I now want to work out to speed up this whole process and look amazing. Thank you to all of my followers who have kept me motivated. I appreciate you!

Breakfast: 16ozs of water; 4 egg whites and oatmeal topped with the usual 1 teaspoon of bee pollen and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.

Snack: 16ozs of water; Turkey, 1/4 of an apple, 5 cherry tomatoes

Lunch: 16ozs of water; Turkey, sweet potato, asparagus

Snack: 16ozs of water; Turkey & 1/2 a pear

Dinner: 32ozs of water; Turkey, sweet potato, & asparagus

Good Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment